Directions for use :
– Ideally use a DA Polisher with a 3D light purple pad
– Apply 4 dime size drops to the pad, rub the Speed into the surface of the paint, set the machine to level four and turn it on.
– Always start with the machine on the surface.
– For more correction move it slower across the surface. Very easy simple patterns you don’t need to force the product down on the paint surface.
– Let it do the work for you.
– With 3D Speed you have a long open working time whether you are outside or inside.
– For more polish move the machine faster over the surface.
– Wipe down with a fresh microfibre towel. 3D Speed is safe of plastics