Platinum Potions Premium Leather Cleaner:
Leather Cleanse is a water based deep cleaning, high foaming leather cleaner that has been specially formulated to safely clean most modern automotive OEM leathers. It cleans leather deeply by creating a good thick foam that helps pull & lift dirt away from leather. It will strip away & remove most previously applied “shiny” dressings & conditioners used without damaging leather.
Specially formulated & safe to use on most types of OEM automotive leathers including:
- Leather Seats, Headrests & Bolsters
- Leather Door Cards & Dash Boards
- Leather Arm Rests & Steering Wheels
- pH Neutral
- Anti-Bacterial Formulation
- Solvent, Fragrance, Colour & Silicone free
– Not designed to be used on suede or unsealed leathers
Instructions & recommended dosage:
- Test in a small inconspicuous area to test to colour fastness & leather compatability.
- Spray directly onto leather & leather cleaning brush.
- Work brush into leather in circular & back & forth motions.
- Wipe leather with a clean & dry microfiber cloth.
- Apply our Leather Lotion to condition leather.
- Use our Leather Detailer to maintain leather fornightly.
- Not designed to be used on suede or un-sealed leathers.
- Do not allow product to dry onto leather.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin & eye contact.
- Wash hands after use.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours