Platinum Potions Premium Leather Detailer:
Leather Detailer is a water based formulation that is a simple & easy to use “quick detailer” that has been specially formulated to use on most types of moderm OEM top coated sealed leathers. It is perfect to use after cleaning leather & to use it as a weekly leather wipe down as it will remove dust, fingerprints & light oily residues without the need for a full clean & condition. It helps leathers stay cleaner for longer & lays down layer of UV protection on the leather.
Leather Detailer helps clean (lightly), condition & protect most modern automotive OEM leathers without damaging the “top coating” of the leather as it does not contain any solvents, silicones, waxes or colorants. This product is perfect for 95% of the everyday cars out in the market that have “top coated” sealed leather.
Specially Formulated & safe to use on most types of OEM automotive leathers including:
- Leather Seats, Headrests & Bolsters
- Leather Door Cards & Dash Boards
- Leather Arm Rests & Steering Wheels
- pH Nuetral formulation
- Anti-Static formulation so less dust sticks to leather
- Helps protect leather againts UV-A & UV-B solar rays
- Sheen free finish to maintain satin OEM look of leathers
- Anti-Bacterial ingredients to help leather stay cleaner for longer
– Not designed to be used on suede or unsealed leathers
Instructions & recommended dosage:
- Test in a small inconspicuous area to test for colour fastness & leather compatability.
- Ensure leather is clean.
- Spray into a microfibre cloth & work cloth into leather in small sections at a time.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff the leather dry.
- Not designed to be used on suede or un-sealed leathers.
- Do not allow product to dry onto leather.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin & eye contact.
- Wash hands after use.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours