Platinum Potions Premium Plastic Cleaner:
Plastic Cleanse is a dedicated, premium quality, high foaming plastic cleaner. It is a safe & logical way of properly deep cleaning your interior plastics without damaging them. We have specially formulated this to use on all types of OEM interior plastics. When used with a brush, it produces thick long lasting foam so you know exactly where you have cleaned.
Plastic Cleanse is a deep cleaning solution that will strip away any built up crud around cup holders & any other hard to reach places, in addition it will remove & strip away any previous “shiny” dressings without damaging plastics.
Specially formulated & safe to use on all types of OEM interior plastics including:
- Plastic Dash boards
- Plastic Door Cards
- Plastic Centre Consoles
- Plastic Door Trims
- Plastic Buttons
- Door Handles
- Air-Conditioning Vents
- Any Other Solid Plastic Surfaces
- Anti-Bacterial Formulation
- pH Neutral
- Hi Foaming & Long Lasting
- Solvent, Alcohol, Fragrance & Silicone Free
- Plastic Cleanse will leave a slight residue behind after wiping away that is very easy to remove (it is not silicone), we strongly recommended you follow up with our Plastic Detailer to remove the residue, have a sheen free finish & leave a layer of UV protection on your plastics, otherwise you can simply use a clean damp towel to remove the residue.
Instructions & recommended dosage:
- Work at small sections at a time.
- Spray directly into a cleaning brush to avoid overspray.
- Work brush into plastics in circular & back & forth motions to produce thick foam.
- Allow foam to dwell for 1-3 mins then wipe away with a clean & dry microfiber cloth.
- Follow-up with our Plastic Detailer to remove residue & maintain plastics.
- Do not allow electric switches & buttons to get wet.
- Do not use on carpets, fabrics or leather.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin & eye contact.
- Wash hands after use.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours