Platinum Potions Premium Plastic Detailer:
Plastic Detailer has spent more time in R&D than we can think of, this premium quality chemical is the final stage of deep cleaning & maintaining your interior plastics & it is also the perfect follow-up product after using Plastic Cleanse.
Plastic Detailer is safe to use on all types of OEM textured & non-textured plastics inside your car, when used properly it will help your plastics stay cleaner for longer especially in high touch areas (buttons, switches & door handles) & it is the perfect anti-bacterial solution to use as a quick interior maintenance detailer on a weekly biases to remove oily finger print marks & dust.
To top it off, Plastic Cleanse also leaves a microscopic (invisible to the naked eye) protection layer on your plastics to help maintain & protect your interior plastics against harmful UV solar ray damage.
Specially formulated & safe to use on all types of OEM interior plastics including:
- Plastic Dash Boards
- Plastic Door Cards
- Plastic Centre Consoles
- Plastic Door Trims
- Plastic Buttons
- Door Handles
- Air-Conditioning Vents
- Any Other Solid Plastic Surfaces
- Anti-Bacterial Formulation to help plastics stay cleaner for long
- Anti-Static Ingredients to help reduce dust build up
- Protection Against UVA & UVB Solar Rays
- Streak & Sheen Free Finish to Maintain OEM appearance/look & touch
- pH Neutral Formulation to ensure its safe on the most delicate plastics
- Fresh Clean Apple Scent (that fades off as soon as it dries)
- This product is NOT designed to be used on touch screens, glass & polycarbonate (clear plastics), if you do get this product on these surfaces, it will leave a hazy finish on those surfaces (the haze is the UV coating left behind), the haze can simply be removed with our Glass Cleanse or with a slightly moist clean microfiber cloth.
Instructions & recommended dosage:
- Do not spray directly onto plastic surfaces.
- Work at small sections at a time.
- Spray 3-4 sprays into a clean & dry microfiber cloth & then wipe plastics in circular & back & forth motions.
- Allow chemical to flash off.
- Repeat steps 3-4 if needed.
- Do not allow electric switches & buttons to get wet.
- Do not use on carpets, fabrics or leather.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin & eye contact.
- Wash hands after use.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours