Platinum Potions Premium Leather Conditioner:
Leather Lotion is a very specially formulated leather conditioner that we have spent over a year in R&D on & tested over & over again on some of the most expensive & finicky genuine OEM automotive leathers on the market. It is designed to be used after cleaning leather & will help leather actually feel soft, supple & hydrated after applying. It protects leather against UV damage & does not contain any silicones (that cause leather to go “shiny” & make it slippery) nor does it contain any solvents (that can dry out leather).
Specially formulated & safe to use on most types of genuine OEM automotive leathers including:
- Leather Seats, Headrests & Bolsters
- Leather Door Cards & Dash Boards
- Leather Arm Rests & Steering Wheels
- Lanolin oil
- pH Neutral formulation
- Luxurious Leather Scent
- Conditions & protects leather against UV-A & UV-B Solar Rays
- Sheen free finish to maintain satin look of genuine OEM leathers
– Not designed to be used on suede or unsealed leathers
Instructions & recommended dosage:
- Ensure leather is fully clean & dry.
- Test in a small inconspicious area to check for colour fastness & leather compatability.
- Apply a small amount of leather lotion onto clean foam applicator pad.
- Work into leather in circular motions.
- Allow to absorb into leather for up to 30mins.
- Buff leather with a clean & dry microfibre cloth.
- Maintain look, feel & apperance with our leather detailer.
- Not designed to be used on suede or un-sealed leathers.
- Do not allow product to fully dry onto leather.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours.
- Avoid skin & eye contact.
- Wash hands after use.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours