Nano Tech Body Coat – a premium quality & durable spray on – rinse off protective coating that is perfect for gloss paintwork on cars, bikes & even wheels!
Nano Tech Body Coat is a premium quality & durable spray on – rinse off protective coating for all your gloss paintwork, over 12 months of quiet R&D went on behind the scenes with this to ensure it stacks up & withstands Aussie weather all year round.
Theirs allot of complex chemistry & science behind Nano Tech Body Coat. We have been able to enhance our chemistry knowledge & create a spray coating that contains Si02 that helps fill in microscopic scratches.
The formulation is super hydrophobic that creates tight water beading on gloss paintwork & when using a low stream of water provides excellent water sheeting capabilities. Body Coat can last up to 6+ months if paintwork is washed regularly, correctly & kept away from the outside elements on a regular basis (weekend cars), on the extreme other end of the spectrum, Body Coat does last a solid 3 months on gloss paintwork that is exposed to the elements 24/7 & washed monthly.
- Contains Si02
- UV Protection
- High Gloss Finish
- Excellent Slickness
- ph Neutral Formulation
- Super Hydrophobic Ingredients
- Long Lasting Protection & Beading
- Not suitable for any vinyl wraps &/or paint protection films (PPF)
- Not suitable for any matt/matte, satin or semi-gloss paintwork
Nano Tech Body Coat requires a few extra steps & precautions to get the absolute best results & the most out of it.
First & foremost, DO NOT under any circumstances wash, coat & dry your vehicle under direct sunlight or when the paintwork is hot. All paintwork must be in the shade & cool to the touch. Failure to follow this basic instruction can cause lots of water spotting & streaking.
When using Nano Tech Body Coat, work in small sections at a time & do not attempt to do entire panels at once as it may cause streaking if left on for too long. For example: if doing a bonnet, only spray no more than half the bonnet then rinse it off & then proceed to do the other side. Do not attempt to use Body Coat in a dry application method or allow to dwell on paintwork as Body Coat activates instantly.
Do not spray directly onto rubbers, plastics, metals or glass – only spray onto gloss paintwork.
- Wash car/bike/wheel paintwork very well to remove road grime & brake dust with Nano Tech Body Cleanse.
- Clay bar/mitt paintwork very well to ensure you remove all bonded contaminates on paintwork (use a few drops of Body Cleanse in a bottle of water to help with lubrication).
- Optional – Use an iron remover on paintwork if necessary or if you don’t have a clay bar/mitt, make sure to rinse off all iron remover very well afterwards.
- Wet ONE section with water.
- Lightly Spray Body Coat onto one wet panel (around 5-7 sprays for an entire door).
- IMMEDITATLY rinse off Body Coat & surround areas very well.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until entire body of vehicle is done.
- Give your entire car/bike & wheels an overall good & final rinse to ensure you have removed Body Coat.
- Dry paintwork & wheels immediately after final rinse with a clean & proper drying towel or a good quality & clean leather chamois away from direct sunlight.
- Clean glass windows, mirrors, headlights & tail lights with Glass Cleanse & use a quality clean lint free microfiber cloth.
Note: If you do happen to encounter streaking on gloss paintwork, we recommend to wash paintwork again (don’t re-coat it), dry, then use our Quick Detailer with a clean & plush (high gsm count) microfibre cloth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Wash hands after use
- Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle
- Do not use Nano Tech Body Coat on any wraps or films including paint protection films (PPF)
- Do not use Nano Tech Body Coat on any matt, matte, satin or semi-gloss paintwork.
Nano Tech Body Coat is designed for paintwork that has gloss clear coat & nothing else on top of it which means:
- Not suitable or designed for matt, matte, satin or semi-gloss paintwork
- Not suitable or designed for any vinyl wraps/stickers including matt, matte, satin, semi-gloss, gloss & chrome finishes.
- Not suitable or designed for ANY paint protection films (PPF) as this can cause issues for old & already damaged PPF.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours